HARD LIVE IN LOVE

It was my time of love as a beginner where by,I kept myself to shoes and called out my name as (dj okovic 254) and said that I need to have a girlfriend to a certain family.Infact the girl loved me but my heart couldn't hold her love.so I kept myself to her heart for the sake of showing her that I own her.But to my side I was fifty fifty to her.She was engaging herself to me ALOT .I couldn't enjoy myself due of I being a virgin boy and I couldn't equip her loveness towards me.After enjoying herself to me I couldn't stand up myself.I could only cry due of I seeing that am cheating her and this could make me worry.And as time went on,her cousin and I could make ourselves available for one another as friends.As time went on,I could let her be Happy to me.So I kept on moving forward with my happiest friend ever as I got her.So I could spent time to her younger cousin who was falling in love to me.So as I went on,it came a time where by we could know one another well.And this cousin whom we were friends with,she was knowing that her cousin lives me.So only live is blind,I could love her instead of her small cousin.The one who I felt in love with,she really loved me to an extence where I also felt in love.Though this thing love brought some promble towards me.It could bring enemity towards two cousins.This occasion was hearting my heart.It brought some heart bit be quicker as I think of the other small cousin how she could feel I having her bigger cousin as my real girlfriend whom I do love her fromy bottom of my heart.This thing kept my heart in struggles.And I couldn't leave the one I do love her whom is the bigger cousin my the name NJERI.The smaller cousin whom loved me,her name goes by KINYA.So this love could make me do any decisions cause it could be painful to KINYA knowing that I doesn't love her.So my thinking and my heart beat went on in a terrible speed where by,it couldn't make me breath.Only to ask my lovely God to guide me on this terrible situation.Only upto date I still love NJERI but I don't know how to do.    NEXT EPISODE SHALL CONTINUE SHORTLY.